Sunday, September 30, 2012

Body Trace Activity

The Body Trace activity was a great success. Seeing the parents and children working together was on this project was awesome! I loved walking around and listening to the interactions. I'm not sure who had more fun with this activity, the children or the parents. I can say that I have seen more dads coloring than I ever thought I would. and that is a great thing! I love seeing the dads involved. It is so important to have both parents involved in these types of activities because it is all about listening, learning, and loving. I was most excited hearing the comments made by some of the parents as I talked to them during the evening.

  • "I'm so glad you have these activities for the children. We love coming up here together on Thursday Nights."
  • "We came here to do the activities."
  • "He wanted to do the activity. He wants to finish at home though because he wants to come in and check out books."
  • "This is a fun family time."















No comments:

Post a Comment